Goa University has invited applications for the recruitment of 62 posts of LDC, MTS and Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical). Out of this, 35 posts have been fixed for MTS, 25 for LDC and 2 for Junior Engineer (1-1 for Civil and Electrical). The eligible candidates for this recruitment process started from 11 February, before 8 March 2021, can apply online by visiting the official website of the university www.unigoa.ac.in.
Goa University Recruitment For Non Teaching Posts (Jr. Engineer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff) 2021
Candidates wishing to apply can see all the eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancies, selection process, job description, last date, and other important information like application process for the designation given below. Before submitting your application online, please see all the details below.
Candidates who have obtained Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary School Certificate (H.S.Sc) from any recognized university are eligible for it. Applicants must have knowledge of Konkani and Marathi languages. At the same time, it is also mandatory to have computer understanding and multi-tasking skills. With this, the age of the participants should not be more than 45 years. Only regular employees of Goa University will be given a 5-year exemption.
Candidates will have to submit a fee of Rs 200 along with the application form. Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will have to deposit 50 percent of this, ie 100 rupees. At the same time, this application will be free for differently abled candidates.
Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) will be paid salary of Level 5, Level 5, Level 2 and Level 1 respectively from the selected candidates.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 08/03/2021.
Selection will be based on written test / interview by Goa University, norms or decision.
How To Apply ?
- First of all, Visit the official website www.unigoa.ac.in.
- On Home Page, Click on the post name in the Vacancies section.
- Now click on Non Teaching Posts (Jr. Engineer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff).
- Once you click on it, it opens the Goa OTR page.
- You can visit this link directly: http://gums.unigoa.ac.in/gums/#/rec_OnlineRegistrationForm
- Candidate has to first register himself/herself on the online portal. Once registered, the candidate will receive a mail to his/her registered mail ID providing the reference number. Candidate has to use Login details, username (email id) and password.
- There are seven parts which are required to be filled. The candidates may keep on saving the various parts of the application. The candidate is permitted to edit any of the parts until it is finally uploaded. If necessary, the candidate may log out and login later to edit or complete the rest of the parts of the application form.
- Fill in all the details and submit the application.
- Take a printout copy of the form for future use.
- Interested candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and send it to the following address before 08/03/2021.
- The candidate has to send the application along with the attached copies of passport size photograph, educational certificate, and other relevant certificates to the above address before the last date. (Address: Goa University Sub Post Office Goa University Taleigao Plateau, Goa – 403206)
Official Website: https://www.unigoa.ac.in/
Online Apply: (http://gums.unigoa.ac.in/gums/#/rec_OnlineRegistrationForm)
Download Notification: https://www.unigoa.ac.in/uploads/confg_docs/20210212.114008~Vacancy_NonTeach_2021.pdf