Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in : The Rajasthan government has taken out bumper recruitment for the posts of Sub Inspector of Police in Rajasthan. This recruitment will be done by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Explain that all the state level recruitment examinations in Rajasthan like Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) and Rajasthan Police Service (RPS) etc. are conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission only. Applications have been invited on 859 posts under Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2021 by Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e.RPSC.
The application process for these posts will start on 09 February 2021. As part of the police recruitment drive, recruitment is being done to the posts of Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander vacancy. The last date of application for these posts is 10 March 2021.
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Candidates who have joined the final year in this recruitment can also apply. Applicants will be selected based on competitive examination physical efficiency test and interview. For more information about RPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021, please see the official notification.
Total Vacancierajasthan police si salarys
- Sub Inspector AP (TSP) : 81
- Sub Inspector AP (Non-TSP): 663
- Sub Inspector IB (TSP) : 01
- Sub Inspector IB (Non-TSP): 63
- Platoon Commander (Non-TSP): 38
- Sub Inspector MBC (TSP): 11
- Total SI Vacancy: 859 Posts
- ₹ 350 for general category, economically weaker class, other backward class and Special Backward Class (SBC).
- ₹250 for Other Backward Class, Most Backward Class Applicants of Non-creamy layer category of Rajasthan
- ₹150 for the applicants of all scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs of Rajasthan.
- The examination fee will also be ₹150 for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes in TSP area and Kishanganj in Baran district and Sahariya tribe of Shahabad Tehsil. For more information, you can see the official notification.
RPSC Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 applicant’s age limit should be between 20 to 25 years on January 1, 2022. Apart from this, age relaxation will be given to reserved classes as per the rules of the state government.
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline and working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari scripts, and knowledge of the Rajasthani culture.
RPSC SI Recruitment Salary 2021
Pay Matrix Level, L-11, Grade Pay- 4200; As per the state government rules, the fixed salary will be payable during the probation period.
Pay Scale: ₹9300-34,800, Grade Pay ₹4200/-
Physical Efficiency Test (Male & Female)
- Height : 167.6 cms,
- Chest: Should not be less than 86.3 cms
- Expandable: 5 cms
- Height – 157.5 cms
- Weight – 47 Kgs
- 100 Meters in 15 Seconds
- 800 Meters in 170 Seconds
- High Jump: 1.20 Meters
- Long Jump: 3.80 Meters
- Shot put ( 7.26 Kgs): 5.60 Meters
- Right eye 6/6.
- Left eye 6/6.
- Right eye 0/5.
- Left eye 0/5.
Rajasthan Police SI Bharti 2021 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected through a competitive examination, physical efficiency test and interview.
- Written Test (RPSC)
- Physical and Medical Test (PET & PMT)
Rajasthan Police SI Bharti 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Subject Name Duration Marks
General Hindi 2 Hrs 200
GK & General Science 2Hrs 200
- It will be an offline/online-based exam.
- There will be negative marking. 1/3 marks will be detected for every wrong answer
- The test will be of multiple-choice questions.
In this article, we have talked about the selection process, pay scale and qualifications for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021. For any further information please visit the rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in website.