Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment for 926 Assistant Posts 2019
Total Posts: 926 Posts
Posts Name: Assistant
Educational Qualification: At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Age Limit: (as on 01.12.2019) Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Examination fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable):
– ₹ 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
– ₹ 450/- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of examination fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 23/12/2019
• Closure of registration of application: 16/01/2020
• Closure for editing application details: 16/01/2020
• Last date for printing your application: 31/01/2020
• Online Fee Payment: 23/12/2019 to 16/01/2020
• Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): February 14 & 15, 2020
• Online Main Test (Tentative): March 2020
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here