State Bank of India (SBI) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Specialist Cadre Officers and Clerical Cadre. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 05/12/2018. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the respective posts.
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for 106 Specialist Cadre Officer, Clerical Cadre and Other Posts 2020
Total Posts: 106 Posts
Specialist Cadre Officer:
• Deputy Manager (Law): 45 Posts
• Senior Special Executive (Data Analyst): 01 Post
• Senior Executive (Statistics): 01 Post
• Defence Banking Advisor (Navy & Air Force): 02 Posts
• Circle Defence Banking Advisor: 02 Posts
• HR Specialist (Recruitment): 01 Post
• Manager (Data Scientist): 10 Posts
• Deputy Manager (Data Scientist): 10 Posts
• Deputy Manager (System Officer): 05 Posts
Clerical Cadre and Armourers: 29 Posts
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Visit SBI SCO official website – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
Step 2: Go to SBI SCO careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Specialist Cadre Officers & Clerical Cadre job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Specialist Cadre Officers & Clerical Cadre job.
Step 5: Find SBI SCO online application form link
Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
Step 7: Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23-01-2020
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-02-2020
Notification & Apply Online: Click Here