TN TRB 2021: Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment – The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board has made recruitment for the posts of PG Assistant. The board is going to make appointments on 2098 posts in total. In this regard, detailed notification official portal trb.tn.nic.in. Has released on. In such a situation, the candidates who wish to apply for this post can apply.
TN TRB 2021 : Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment @ trb.tn.nic.in
The process of application will start from March 1, 2021 and will end on March 25, 2021. Candidates can apply till this time.
As per the notification issued by Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board, candidates should have SSLC and HSC as well as Bachelor Degree from any recognized institute. At the same time, read the official notification for more details including more education qualification related to this post. Apart from this, the knowledge of Tamil language is very important for the candidates.
Candidates applying on this post must be between 40 years of age by 1 July 2021.
Candidates applying on this post will have to pay a fee of Rs 500. At the same time, Rs 250 will have to be paid for SC/SCA/ST and different candidates. Candidates can visit the official website for more information related to the appointment, including fees.
- Starting date for online application – 01 March 2021
- Last date for submission of application through online mode – 25 March 2021
- Date of Online Computer Based Examination – 26 June and 27 June 2021
Selection process For Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post of 2098 teachers will be done on the basis of written examination. 150 questions will be asked in the teacher exam. You will be given 3 hours to write the exam. According to the notification issued by the board, this exam will be held on 26 and 27 June. The first would be computer based CBT. After getting selected in this, candidates will be sent for document verification.
Scheme of Examination
- i) The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs. Each question carries one mark. The marks allotted to the Main Subject, Educational Methodology and General Knowledge are as follows:
Main Subject 110
Educational Methodology 30
General Knowledge 10
The syllabus for the subjects as published in Gazette No.611, dated 10.09.2001 and Gazette No.356, dated 30.05.2002 will be covered in the Examination. The syllabus can be downloaded from the TRB official website trb.tn.nic.in
- ii) Minimum Eligibility Mark : As per G.O.Ms.No.107, School Education, dated 24.07.2003 and Govt. Lr. No.12305/Q2/03-02, dated 08.10.2003, candidates who secure a minimum of 50% marks in written examination (for SC/SCA- 45% mark, ST-40% mark) alone are eligible for recruitment.
Download Syllabus: http://trb.tn.nic.in/PG_2019/09052017/msg1.htm
How to Apply For Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment
- Candidates should apply only through online mode. ( trb.tn.nic.in )
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be submitted by the candidate at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
69% Communal reservation will be followed vertically as per existing Government rules / Orders i.e., 18% shall be reserved for Scheduled Castes including 3% offered to Arunthathiyars on preferential basis amongst the Scheduled Castes, 1% for Scheduled Tribes, 26.5% for Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslims), 3.5% for the Backward Class Muslims, 20% for Most Backward Classes and Denotified Communities and 31% shall be filled on the basis of merit.