UP Police SI Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment for 9534 Posts : – A great opportunity has come for the youth looking for a government job in Uttar Pradesh. There has been a large number of government recruitment in Uttar Pradesh. This recruitment has come out in the state police department. Recruitment to about 10 thousand posts in the state police department has been released. As per its recruitment process, complete information related to the application is given to you here.
In this article, we will give you the information about the official recruitment notification, recruitment application process, detailed description of posts, age limit, selection process, expected pay scale and important dates related to recruitment, etc.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 : Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment for 9534 Posts
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board issued official notification for direct recruitment-2020-21 on February 25, 2021 for the posts of Sub Inspector Civil Police for men and women and Platoon Commander, PAC and Fire Officer II for men.
The official recruitment notification states that the Uttar Pradesh Police has sub-inspector civilian police and platoon commander, PAC and firefighting second officer for men (pay scale-pay band-9300-34800 and grade pay-4200) respectively, 9027, 484 and Recruitment applications have been invited for 23 vacant posts. These have positions for male officers as well as female officers. However, there are only vacancies for the posts of sub-inspector civilian police for women.
Description of the posts of Sub Inspector Civil Police
- Unreserved: 3613
- EWS: 902 Posts
- OBC: 2437 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 1895 Posts
- ST: 180 Posts
- Total: 9027 Posts
Description of the posts of Platoon Commander, PAC
- Unreserved: 194
- EWS: 48
- OBC: 131
- Scheduled Caste: 101
- Scheduled Tribe: 10
- Total: 484
Description of the post of Fire Officer
- Unreserved: 10
- EWS: 2
- OBC: 6
- Scheduled Caste: 5
- Scheduled Tribe: 0
- Total: 23
Starting date of recruitment application for the above posts is 01 April 2021. While the application process will end on April 30, 2021 at 12 pm. Application fee and form submission will also have to be done within the same time limit. For this recruitment, all the candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 400.
For SI post and Platoon Commander, PAC in Civil Police – Graduation in any discipline is mandatory. At the same time, it is necessary for a firefighter second officer to graduate from the science subject.
Candidates should be between 21 to 28 years of age for application. That is, the candidate should not have been born before 01 July 1993 and not later than 01 July 2000. However, SC, ST, OBC category of the state will be given a five-year relaxation in the age limit.
- The online written test will be of 02 hours (120 minutes).
- According to the number of candidates, the online written examination will be conducted on more than one shift on the same date or in different shifts on more than one date. The question papers of each shift will be different. Candidates’ marks will be normalized if the online written examination is conducted on more than one date or in multiple shifts. Equi-Percentile Method will be implemented in normalization.
- The online examination will be of 400 marks, the numbers of which are given below.
- General Hindi: 100 Marks
- Basic Law / Constitution / General Knowledge: 100 Marks
- Numerical & Mental Aptitude Test: 100 Marks
- Mental aptitude test: 100 Marks
- Logical Test: 100 Marks
- As per the seventh amendment in the service rules, candidates who fail to get 35 percent marks and 50 percent marks in each subject of online written examination will not be eligible for recruitment.